Thursday, May 19, 2011

Boot Camp - Day 11

I am sure you are getting sick of Boot Camp posts! I know I know - it is consuming my blog! Trust me - it is consuming my life too. I just want to document what we do so that when I am ambitious on my own I can have some ideas for my workouts!

10 stations of weight lifting
(1) Rope whipping (just like you see on Biggest Loser)
(2) 10 box jumps and 10 pushups
(3) bicep curls while standing on bosu ball
(4) Clean and press - starting on ground and all the way up
(5) tricep extensions - lay on back, weight overhead and legs are out, pull weight up and bring legs in
(6) Chest press while laying on exercise ball
(7) Dead lifts
(8) Sumo squats
(9) Rows - in push up position with weights in hands and row up
(10) Walking lunges with medicine ball twisting side to side at each lunge

No comments:

Post a Comment