Anyone who knows me - has heard me say, "I hate wrestling." I don't hate the sport - I just don't like watching my child struggle. Last night Cole had a meet at Hillcrest. It takes soooo long, so I had Dana text me when it was getting close. We headed in the door of the gym and I received a text that Cole won! I missed it. He had one more match in - - 45 minutes!!! We waited, I had video camera in hand. He loves it! 2nd match, Cole totally dominated the 1st round, then during the second round he looked at me with "I am hurt, I am going to cry, I can't do this anymore" eyes. I wanted to cry. I just kept cheering him on. He lost 2-4. He wasn't hurt, but he was spent and cried a little. I cried a little - I hate wrestling! He says he is ready to go for his tournament on Saturday. Not sure I can handle it!
No comments:
Post a Comment