Friday we have to bring our eating journal and he choses 3 random journals to go over. I knew he would pick my journal because I had been professing that I had done so well. And -he did! He was very impressed with my journal. I was glad because I was very nervous he would make me do pushups for "errors" in my journal. Another girl he chose had went to Vegas and she reported why she hadn't written anything down about what she ate because she had drank so much she couldn't remember. Oh my!
Workout: 5 stations about 2-1/2 minutes each. Rotated through all 5 then did your first station again.
(1) Step Squats - 12 steps set up in a line. Jump up on one squatting, jump down squat, jump up on the next. Repeat through 10 to 12 steps with 2 risers.
(2) Running Hurdles - Small hurdles about 1 foot high. Run through 12 or so jumping over.
(3) Mountain Climbers & Burpees on 1/2 exercise ball - Exercise ball with flat side up, arms on ball doing 20 mountain climbers, then 15 burpees lifting the ball overhead between each one.
(4) Stairs with sandbag - run up and down the stairs with 20 lb. sand bag over your back
(5) Crawlers & Leapfrogs - Army crawl down and leap frog back - the width of the gym (60 feetish)
No comments:
Post a Comment