We started by running around the strip mall complex 2 times equalling 1 mile. I did mine in 9:28 (I believe last week it was 9:45). The top 5 people didn't have to do pushups when they finished. That wasn't me - 50 pushups!
Back inside to do random cardio stuff. Switching the exercise about every 2 minutes. Jumping jacks, jumping squats, burpees, etc. Always moving your upper body and lower body. The last 20 minutes we had a 5 lb. weight in each hand. I never knew 5 lb. was an option at boot camp - that was plenty to be holding while doing jumping jacks, punches with a jack, plank alternating raising arms, even burpees!
It was tough! At the end, my friend (Cary) asked me if I was going to do the next session of Boot Camp - not a good time to be asking after what we just went through! I am thinking about it though! Anyone want to join us?
No comments:
Post a Comment