Divided into groups of 4 or 5, made your group station assignment, then sent us out to run 1 mile. It was so freezing - snowed a little!!! My calves are killing! I improved 15 seconds on my mile. I don't know if that is great - maybe better because I didn't do the other testing before we ran on Monday!
Stations:
(1) ladders with the Prowler - push the prowler to a cone 10 yds away. Then go to the short handle side and push it back. Continue for 6 cones.
(2) Rope ladder work - inside, hopping from square to square, feet in then out
(3) Hurdles - running over, weaving in and out, hopping over
(4) Stairs - running up and down stairs, bunny hopping up then running down
Dana and I were in the same group again. With Linda and Brad's wife Bonnie. We had a great group!
Thursday's workout: I set out on a 2.5 mile run. Mazie (my dog) decided after about 3/4 mile that she was not going any farther. I was determined to do this run I mapped out and thought she would have a change of heart after I carried her and jolted her body all over the place. No such luck. Well now I am over 1 mile from my house so I put her over my shoulders (around my ncek) and held her back legs and collar and ran the rest. I got some crazy looks!
I would have LOVED to see you running with Mazie on your back. Hilarious Carey! I can't believe you're doing another boot camp. So fun that Dana is doing it with you. Tim would never... wait... neither would I! Kudos to you woman!
ReplyDeleteYour dedication to running (and your puppy) is inspiring. :)
ReplyDelete