Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Boot Camp - Day 17 - Testing

Test day! We compared our results today with our 1st day results. I don't know why I was so nervous and sick about today's test. I couldn't sleep last night! Each exercise was how many in 2 minutes, except the iso abs and prowler were timed individually. Here are my results: Exercise - Day 1 total - Final total *Situps - 51 - 73 *Pushups - 24 - 45 *Burpees - 35 - 48 *IsoAbs - 3:02 - 10:00 (maximum time) *Prowler - 2:11 - 1:11 **You earn points for every 10 more you do of situps, pushups and burpees - you get 1/2 point. IsoAbs - for every 30 seconds you get 1/2 point. Prowler - for every 10 seconds you shave off your time you get 1/2 point. That made my point total: 12. I will also earn 1/2 point for every Worker of the Day. We will know on Friday who is the Boot Camp Champ. Collette and I held the IsoAbs for 10 minutes so we get a treat. I asked if it was a candy bar! Brad said he would give us cookies! Collette said she wanted a protein cookie - whatever! - I said I wanted some double stuffed Oreos! Today was the first time I felt like I was going to throw up! I had to lay down for awhile to prevent this tragedy! I think I just pushed it all out to get the best numbers. Amazing numbers from everyone! One girl couldn't even do 1 pushup on day 1 and she did 17. Another girl could only do 1 and she did 30. My friend Cary did 100+ pushups! Insane! All different levels of fitness pushing each other to do their best. An amazing experience with amazing results! Highly recommend doing Boot Camp!

No comments:

Post a Comment