DON'T LET SMALL CHILDREN READ THIS!!!
When you have kids, you have to figure out what traditions you want to establish. Well the Easter Bunny has never come to our house. The kids always get a basket of candy. This is because when Marshall was in kindergarten - he asked me if there was an Easter Bunny. I asked, "Why do you ask me that, Marshall?" He got this funky look on his face and said, "Mom. A bunny?" I don't think he ever thought that was realistic. This year Molly woke up and ran into my room very excited and asked if the Easter Bunny came. I said, "Molly, why would you think the Easter Bunny would come?" "To give me a basket." Without answering her direct question, I said her basket was in the livingroom. She was very excited and yelled down the stairs, "Marshall! Cole! The Easter bunny brought us a basket!" Marshall comes upstairs all groggy and said, "Molly, a bunny?" I laughed, but Molly didn't know what he was trying to say.
No comments:
Post a Comment