Thursday, June 4, 2009

Yummy Dinner!

Marshall had 3 friends over and Cole had one friend over. It was time for dinner - so I just offered everyone some. If you know our family, we often have leftovers that I have to force feed to the famiy so we aren't wasteful. It was a great idea to "get rid" of the food, so there would be no leftovers. The boys were either STARVING or my dinner really was super yummy! Here is the recipe and you can try it yourself!

ITALIAN PASTA BAKE
1 lb. Italian sausage
13-1/2 oz. box Penne pasta (I used whole wheat pasta), cooked and drained
1 can spaghetti sauce (I used Hunts 24 oz? garlic and herb)
1/2 c. parmesan cheese
2 c. italian style shredded mozzeralla cheese
brown meat, drain, stir in noodles, sauce and Parmesan cheese. Spoon into 9x13 pan. Sprinkle with shredded cheese. Bake 350 for 20 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. Yummo sister. Im gonna try it. miss you and your kids are as cute and funny as ever.

    ReplyDelete