Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Goose Egg!


Molly is so exhausted (and whiney and crying) from being party girl all day. She needed to get ready for bed early because she was going to fall asleep at the dinner table. She was in the bath and next thing we hear is a crash. I am not sure what she was doing (I think standing on the side of the tub and then stepped on the slippery toilet seat). She fell and hit her head on the stool. Poor thing. Atleast there were no stitched involved!

2 comments:

  1. Oh man that looks wicked! Give Molly a squinch and burp in her ear and tell her I'll buy her a coke and fries the next time I see her. Poor little thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OUCH! That is the BIGGEST goose egg I have ever seen! Poor Molly! (I'm going to use more exclamation points) !!!!!!!OWIE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete