Monday, September 14, 2009
Think about Marshall
I know I have lots of friends and family that read my blog that I am not physically able to call and ask for your prayers. I know I have blogged about Marshall and his "growing" clumsiness, etc. It has gotten to the point that he is losing his fine motor skills. Playing the piano, putting on his socks, tying his shoes, buttoning his shirt, getting a spoon to his mouth, finding the words to answer a question. We have felt the urgency this last week to get him to the doctor and especially when Grandma Lorraine saw him on Saturday. She hasn't seen him for about a month and could tell a drastic difference. His appointment was for Monday afternoon, but we called yesterday (Sunday) and had him seen. Thankfully our pediatrician was at the night clinic. He saw us and got Marshall an appointment at Primary Children's Neurological center for today at 10 a.m. It will be a process to figure out what is happening in Marshall's brain and to his body, so we would appreciate all your thoughts and prayers on his/our behalf. I know we have a big support group out there that we love and we would support also. Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your family will be in my prayers. Please keep us updated.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI'm typing on a moving train....Prayers coming your way from Switzerland. I know this is scary. Go with your mommy gut feeling, stay on those doctors and do NOT back down!
ReplyDeleteWe'll be thinking about you guys. Good luck with the appointment.
ReplyDeleteCarey, Im totally upset. Call me when you know ANYTHING...or just blog it and I'll read it. Im down on my knees for you right now. Keep the faith sister. He'll be ok! I love you and BURP in Marsh's cute face for me.
ReplyDeleteCarey and family, we love you tons. Keep your blog updated so we're not all bombarding you with calls. We're already praying for you and will continue to do so. Please call or email if you need anything.
ReplyDeleteHey Carey I am praying for you guys! Please let me know if you need anything at all!
ReplyDeleteI Love you! XOXO
Carey- we love your family and we love Marshall! We are fasting with you today.
ReplyDeleteLove and LOTS of prayers
Meghan and Dale
My stomach sank when I read this. I am grateful that you posted this on your blog. We will definitely keep you guys in our thoughts and prayers, especially Marshall. HUGS.
ReplyDeleteYou guys are in our prayers and we hope and pray everything went well for you today. What a nightmare, I can't imagine how you must feel. Please let us know if we can help you in any way.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry to hear about Marshall. I hope you get some answers. We are thinking and praying for you.
ReplyDelete