Friday, September 11, 2009
Craziness! Still!
We are settling into the back to school, soccer, dance, gymnastics, scouts, piano schedules, etc. Some craziness happened at our house last night. The garage was open and neighborhood kids were overtaking the back yard. I looked out the kitchen window and there was a huge bassett hound dog and a lady in our backyard. Right at that moment Dana got home. I watched the lady a minute and I concluded that she was VERY drunk. I knew where she lived, so I told Dana to go in the back yard to help her get her dog and I would drive down to her house to see if anyone was home. No one was home. I came back to find blood running down Dana's arm and the lady dirty and scratched because she fell off the rock wall in our back yard. Nice, huh? I decided to go check her house again because I thought I saw her husband drive by - sure enough - he came back to get his wife and dog. Come to find out - Dana was trying to catch the dog and it bit him. The husband told us that his wife has a chronic illness that she isn't dealing very well with - so she had been drinking. I wonder how she feels today? I'll tell you how Dana feels - he went to the instacare and got stitches, a tetanus shot, has to take antibiotics for 10 days and didn't sleep very well because his thumb is killing him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Im sorry but Im totally laughing about your last little statement about Dana. Still laughing. Poor old man...STICHES? TETNUS? PILLS? Well, we know that he is FOR SURE GOING TO HEAVEN. (still laughing)
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like a lovely evening... poor Dana.
ReplyDeleteOh man! Poor Dana Chronic Illness hu? Yeah my Aunt has one of those too its called Vodka.
ReplyDeleteI hope he is doing ok. For the love of God shut your Garadge!!