Today was a great day! Marshall stayed home with Dana and enjoyed rest. We wrote a note to some of his friends and teammates and teachers to tell them what was going on. I think this gave Marshall a huge sense of relief that people will understand why he acts the way he does and they won't think "what is wrong with him?" We have felt so much love and support! Thank you to all!
Now, on the lighter side, I was being funny (atleast I think I was being funny) telling of my "not recommended diet plan." The diet plan is to stress over the fact that your child may have a brain tumor. I don't think I really ate anything for 2 days. Probably lost 5 pounds and I didn't even exercise! The downside to this diet plan and why it doesn't work: your sister-in-law in Pocatello has Pizza Hut delivered to your door, your awesome friend brings your family dinner, Marshall's friends (boys and girls!) bring cookies!
Thank you for all the comments, emails and phone calls. We truly are surrounded by a huge support group. Please know that I would do the same if the tables were turned!
XOXO Carey thanks for keeping us updated!
ReplyDeleteCarey, I just read your last few blog entries...
ReplyDeleteOur prayers are with your family and doctors as Marshall receives treatment. Please let me know if you need ANYTHING, even if Molly wants to come play for an afternoon so Marshall can rest. We love you guys!