Sunday, September 20, 2009

Beyond Blessed!

Auntie and cousins came down from Pocatello this weekend to check on us and visit with Marshall. He sure gave us all a huge scare! I never want to do anything like that again and I think Grandma Lorraine would agree. They left today. I took a tiny Sunday afternoon nap and there was a knock on the door. Our great friends from Pocatello drove down to bring Marshall a treat and visited and then drove back. Nice Rice Krispy Treat, huh?!!? Wow! You are incredible! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!



I think we are getting our good old Marshall back. Faster than I expected, but so glad!!! He was out running around and throwing the football and talking. He didn't have his MRI on Friday because our insurance didn't preapprove it. I am glad insurance is dictating Marshall's health. We rescheduled it for next Friday. We don't expect to see anything abnormal, but we want to be sure. Thank you for all the support from our friends and family! We love you!

2 comments:

  1. Where does one find such a fabulous package of rise krispie treats? That's amazing...

    I'm glad Marshall is doing better.

    ReplyDelete