Your vacation may have been over when school started on Monday, but we still had Tammy and Devin around. They were in Pocatello until last night when they drove down to fly out this morning at 6 a.m. Devin is sure a cutie! He really loves to play with kids - he especially took to Marshall. And Marshall was a good cousin and played with Devin. Cole was a great player also - especially when Devin was dragging him from the couch to come play on the floor - by his hair!
They "blond" part of the story is: I volunteered to take Tammy to the airport. We left my house at 4:30 a.m. I decided I needed to park at the airport and help pregnant mother with a 2 year old get to security. It was very helpful I did. When I left the airport building, I paid for my parking - which was free because I was only there about 20 minutes - and headed on my way. When I got to the check out spot, I suddenly paniced - where did I put my paid ticket that was free. I couldn't find it. I went to the cash line and they said it would be the full day fee of $28 for a lost ticket. I said I wanted to go back up and see if I could find my ticket on the ground. They had to have security come and take me up. No luck! I went back to my car and concluded that I would have to pay the full-day $28 fee. When I talked to the lady I pleaded, I couldn't have been here the whole day - it was 5:30 a.m. for heavens sake. I honestly did have a ticket...... Anyway, she had mercy on me and let me go this time. I was sure to express my gratitude and that she was sooooo nice. Thank you!!!! Lesson learned - treat those parking stubs like gold. I should probably just leave it in the car and pay at the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment