Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Cole
I tried to take a picture, but the teacher wouldn't let us in the room and a camera doesn't work well through glass. Anyway, Cole started tumbling. If you don't know Cole - he is very quiet and sneaky. He is hard to motivate to do things, especially if he doesn't know what it is all about. He is strong and a little monkey kid - tumbling would be perfect for him. We have talked about it for a few weeks and yesterday was the first class. I forgot about it until I was at work, so when I went home on my lunch I left Cole a note that we were going to tumbling today when I got home. I called home after the boys were home from school and Cole had sweats on and was ready to go. This meant he really wanted to do this. Well, we got to the class and he was the only boy with 4 girls. He said he didn't want to do it anymore. I let the teacher know that Cole was mortified that he was the only boy and she was great with him. He had a great time. I will try to get some kind of picture up or a video of him being able to do a back handspring by the 3rd class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment