
With 2 sick kids all week - one downstairs watching t.v. and one upstairs watching t.v. - I couldn't go anywhere. What better time than to sit on the couch all day and work on my felted purse? I am not a great knitter and I didn't have a pattern - I was kind of following one I liked. Well, it turned out great. I was pretty easy - I think I need to take some lessons in felting because my purse sure did shrink! This first picture in my purse and then the second picture is a better gauge of its size.
I guess it is a great bag to hold your keys and sunglasses!
I am going to start a new one today. If the second time isn't the charm, then the 3rd time will be!!

That is GREAT! You have a condom and liter holder! You go Girl!
ReplyDeleteSis, Only you would think of that!
ReplyDeletelol Sissy makes me laugh...loved the colors
ReplyDeleteThat is way cute. I have a picture of Alyssa next to a 2 liter bottle of Pepsi. I wonder who gave me that fantastic idea...
ReplyDelete