Sunday, October 3, 2010

Grossed Out!

We wanted shrimp for dinner, so I saved some money by buying the shrimp you have to peel and de-vein. I had Marshall and Cole peeling the shrimp. When I looked over at them, they were just taking the tail off. I said, "No. See this leg hanging pieces in the middle? You have to take these legs off too." They were a bit grossed out, but continued to peel the shrimp. When they were almost done, I remembered about the vein. I then proceeded to show them to take the vein out. Marshall gagged on the spot and asked if he could be done doing the shrimp. He said he can't eat it now anyways. It was so funny. Do you remember when you found out what something really was - and you couldn't eat it anymore? I remember seeing my mom put cottage cheese in lasagna and I was so grossed out by that - even though I like cottage cheese. Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment