Friday, February 19, 2010

Thank you COLE!



Dare devil Cole has been playing hide 'n seek with Molly the last few days. WELL - today Molly has a couple girl friends here to play. While I am making lunch, they are playing hide 'n seek. One friend ran into the kitchen to get me because Molly is stuck. I go in her bathroom to find Molly hanging upside down by her pant leg from the towel rack. So - Cole showed Molly that she can get on her toilet, on the sink and up into the window sill. When you are found - just jump down to the tile. Her pant leg was caught by the towel hook and broke her fall to the HARD tile. Probably thankfully she didn't land on the tile and break a bone or crack her head open! Atleast I was in my right mind when I found her to get her down rather than run and get my camera first. So the picture only shows the rip in her pants caused by the hook towel rack.
You can see from the picture of her bathroom that her window is high! I am sure Cole is able to pull this trick off without a hitch! We will be talking to him when he gets home from school about safety!

1 comment:

  1. Hannah laughed hysterically (maniacally?) when I asked her about this.

    *sigh*

    The picture makes the rip look like a heart. Perhaps she was keeping with the Valentine theme?

    ReplyDelete