Friday, February 26, 2010

Happy 13th Birthday!



The first teenager party. Marsh had 12 friends over to "hang out". That is what he wanted to do for his birthday. Of course we had pizza and cake. I didn't know what to plan for entertainment - Marsh didn't want any - just "hang out". I did buy some "high qulaity" mops at the dollar store so they could play "broom hockey" in the street. (The dollar store didn't have brooms.) That game lasted about 10 minutes. Once they broke one mop, it was all over. All the mops were destroyed into millions of pieces all over the yard and driveway. Unbelievable how many pieces those mops could be broken into! It was crazy. Boys are messy. And smelly - especially 13 of them in our little basement. But I can say that Marsh does have a good group of friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment