Wednesday, February 17, 2010
All By Myself!
Molly has a group of girls she plays with on Wednesdays. This day - I didn't have to go pick up kindergarten, so I truly had a full day all to myself. I had to get out of the house or else I would spend MY day cleaning. I went to a movie - ALL BY MYSELF. I thought to call someone, but I didn't want to be on anyone else's time schedule. I went to Percy Jackson - The Lightening Theif. The rest of the family saw it on Monday while I was at work. I really liked it. Totally different than the book, but still really good. The only thing that would have made the whole experience better ----- a blanket! The theater is freezing!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am amazingly proud of you. You go girl. Now you need to see Valentines Day and a bunch of others...love you!
ReplyDelete