Saturday, August 29, 2009

And We're Off



Soccer season is here in full force. It makes for a busy schedule, but I love it. Molly loves to bring toys for all the little sisters to play with and I can sit and watch the game.

Today Marshall got a yellow card. I thought he would go his entire soccer career without getting carded. The other player was just in his way so he pushed him out of the way. I think he was a little surprised too.
Once again, I don't know what has changed Cole's personality. He is usually a "grass picker" on the soccer field, but today he was hustling all over the place!

3 comments:

  1. I love that you got a picture of the yellow card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you got a picture of him getting the yellow card! That's something I would have taken a picture of. All your kids are getting so big- and they are SO cute, er, handsome, er, hot, er whatever is the cool thing to say.

    I just noticed someone else already said the same thing about the yellow card... but I really do love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your pictures are always so great you must have a good camera ;) Lol for real Great picture.

    ReplyDelete