Molly's and Red Apron
Pink Apron that is reversible to the black
My friend and I went to Pine Needles - a fabric store at Gardner Village. We saw this perfect quote on a quilted pillow to remember: "Cinderella is proof that a pair of shoes can change your life." By the way, we were gettin more material to make aprons and these cute headbands. I made molly's apron yesterday and then made 2 others today. So fun and cute (if I say so myself!)
Remember the other day when I told you it was good to know you're human when I saw you hadn't finished your clock? I change my mind - you're not human. That's the only way to explain how you get so much done! Seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAren't aprons fun. I made a few a couple of years ago to give to Marlie's friends for gifts. It was a cute simple pattern I added to. I need to get her a real apron not the cape adapted one. That was okay and she loves it, but Not a traditional style. Yours are very cute.
ReplyDelete