I needed an auction item for our family reunion on the 4th of July. I love the new style of aprons you can buy that are fun prints and girly. I was at a fabric store on Monday and thought this fabric would be a cute apron. So - I decided to make one. It is pretty nice - fully lined! I hope it can survive being washed for whoever wins it in the auction.
Front view (fully lined pocket) and back view (I guess you could reverse it if you needed to)


Carey, those aprons are darling. I need to make some. How fun. Did you just get a pattern of did you see one and use your brain to duplicate? I love you...and I would pay tons for that item...
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome. I must have one. I guess I should have come to the reunion to bid on it. Oh wait, I forgot, I'm not family! Darn!
ReplyDelete