
Marshall graduated from primary and got the Priesthood today. Maclain was here. These boys are best cousin friends! It is so great for them to have each other. Grandma Lorraine got them matching ties. The funny thing is, I was so crazy getting dinner together because everyone was starving that I forgot to take pictures. Aren't they used to this by now that I need a photo session for everything??? I made them get their church clothes back on. They agreed to put on their shirts and ties ONLY! They were a hoot with the photo session - as you can see in the following pictures. Hopefully Marshall will be able to go to Pocatello next week for Maclain's ordination.

They both said they have fat legs. They do not know what fat legs are!!
did you cry??? I think that I will! I love and miss you!!! How was your cleaning the other day with the flying squirel???
ReplyDeleteOKay, I am a blog stalker! I found you on someone's page and decided to say hello! I can't believe how old Marshall is, we have already discussed how old this makes his first babysitter feel! You guys are such a cute fam, and I love your kids, they are so funny!
ReplyDelete