Thursday, March 19, 2009

Molly's Princess Party


I think Molly had a very fun party today. It was one of the easiest parties I have done. 4 little girls, Nail Techs did all the work, they decorated $1 picture frames and made wands out of pixie sticks. I did do their little cakes - which was sooooo easy and a big hit! Molly wasn't too fond of the short hair on the barbie cake barbie, but it was the only option.


2 comments:

  1. I wish I could have come to the princess party! I am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok i've been meaning to post this for a while, but seeing that picture of Molly with her friends... They are really cute girls, but Molly is beyond cute, she has that sparkle in her eye and these defined features that say she is going to be stunning. Dana's gonna have to buy a shot gun and lock her in the closet :)

    ReplyDelete