Why are we so nervous to test? Does it really matter? Dana and I were both very nervous to test.
Here are the results breakdown:
Exercise: Carey Day 1 / today - Dana Day 1 / today
Situps: 62 /86 - 56 / 86
Pushups: 40 / 60 - 44 / 66
Iso abs: 8:00 / 10:00 - 3:00 / 10:00
1 mile run: 9:14 / 8:52 - 9:18 / 8:18
Prowler: 2:45 / 1:25 - 2:56 / 1:25
Dana was the only guy in Boot Camp to hold iso abs for 10 minutes! He let the timer go to 13 minutes, but I held on long enough to get my cookie! This time I requested Mrs. Fields Oatmeal Raisin Cookie. Dana is still deciding - he didn't think he would hold it 10 minutes. Friday is measure and weigh and winner announced.
wow. Seriously wow. And I almost die at power pump class. Way to go! So inspiring!
ReplyDelete-Heather from lifeofapasseri.blogspot.com