I have been terrible about updating my blog. I have been asked many times how Marshall is doing. He is pretty much back to normal. He was on steroids for 3 weeks. Grandma Lorraine saw him after that time and said his face looked fuller. I had Marshall weigh himself and he had gained 7 lbs. I said, "Sheesh are your pants feeling tight." He said he didn't even notice. Wish I could pull off gaining 7 lbs. and not knowing any different.
He is back in the groove with soccer. His team made it to the State Cup finals - which was today. Bummer deal - they got 2nd. Of course you want to say the refs were terrible because they lost, but the refs were clearly one-sided. It was very frustrating. They still played great!
So Glad that Marsh is better. So glad!
ReplyDeleteHooray! I'm glad Marsh is doing so well, your kids are so gorgeous!
ReplyDelete