Now Molly wanted to be a cheerleader. To create a theme, I found Mazie a football player costume and Frazier was a referee. I had a super cute pattern to make Molly a cheerleader costume that looked like a real costume. Grandma Lorraine was so great and found Molly a costume and 4 different pairs of pompoms - to save me some time. Molly loved loved loved the costume. I think she wore it everyday and it didn't wear out. She would get mad at me if I talked about still making the costume. I gave up the fight and let her love her costume.


Friday, October 30, 2009
Halloween!
If you know me, you know I love to dress my kids for Halloween. Preferably with a theme, but I gave that up a few years ago because it wasn't worth the fight. Cole had been talking about being Snake Eyes from G.I. Joe. It was the #1 costume this year for boys. I didn't understand why he wanted to be this because he doesn't know who that is. Being the prepared mother that I am, I found the costume in September and bought it. He was so happy. Over the next month, his costume changed to be a phantom/murderer. I am sure glad I bought the costume he wanted!!! So the night before the school Halloween parties, Cole tells me he wants to be a rapper for his school party. Okay - whatever Cole - get your own costume together and I am not going to go buy anything. He actually did a great creative job. I don't know if you can see it, but my friend gave him a scrapbooking rhinestone that he glued to his ear to look like an earring.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your kids were so adorable! (I LOVED Cole's "earring", and Hannah is STILL talking about Molly's "chee-leader" costume.)
ReplyDelete(I found your blog via facebook, in case you think I'm a crazy stalker.) :)