Monday, May 21, 2012

Long Lost Cousin

This last week my cousin was in town at Utah Fitness Retreat - she says "fat camp". She doesn't look like she needs to be at fat camp, does she? Tara just wanted to learn more about fitness and nutrition - and her mom in law was paying! I haven't seen Tara for about 12 years and before that I saw her when she was a baby. We could totally be BFFs! It was great to visit with her and I even went to Flat Iron and joined her workout for a bit. She worked hard and got great results. We can't let it go so long without keeping in touch!

1 comment:

  1. Had the best time with you Carey! Thank you! You forgot to mention that you SMOKED me at Flat Iron. :) And why do I look like such a giant in this picture??? love you bunches! And I agree....let's not let it be so long between visits!

    ReplyDelete