
This picture haunts me every birthday, so I thought I would just put it out there for everyone to enjoy. I was in 3rd grade. I was given this beautiful perm by my mom's friend. My hair was just the way my mom wanted it for her wedding to my stepdad. The weird thing is - look at the back ground - country scene with a paved road? Weird.
I usually have disliked having a January birthday because I usually got what I wanted for Christmas. If I still wanted something, you couldn't find it in January because it was sold out and the stores don't restalk their shelves until after inventory is done. This year I want an iPod touch. Cole got one for Christmas and it is awesome. I got it - the kids don't think that is fair - I tell them "I am the mom! I can get what I want because I work to make some money!" We had a teacher conference at Marshall's school for almost an hour. I let Molly play "build a princess" and she was quiet as a mouse the entire time. Now that was money well spent!!
I do enjoy this pictures of you. The "bi-level" is pretty awesome too! I hope your birthday was a good one! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteHappy (belated) Birthday! Greg said you look like Orphan Annie! Ha! Ha!
ReplyDelete