Monday, November 9, 2009

Saturday Project




My sister is having a really cute birthday party for her daughter and asked if I would make some aprons for the party guests. That would be an order for 6 aprons. After all, I have been the apron maker the last little while. I found some cute inexpensive fabric at WalMart. I was so excited at how they would turn out - that was the only thing I did on Saturday (other than going to a soccer game for Cole and eating lunch and dinner). On Sunday, I got my kids to model the aprons so I could send a picture to the birthday girl (and my sister). In the pictures: Marshall was so animated, Molly thought she was so pretty, and Cole was so ticked!

4 comments:

  1. those photos are priceless! Love your boys facial expressions, and of course, Molly is a doll. Can't wait to see you Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! Tell the boys that pink is the new black!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the aprons! Now you have blackmail photo's!!

    ReplyDelete